Wednesday 27 February 2013

Instagram Diary | Update #17


1. sad face :( w/ Julia at incursion at school - spent the day watching some films ♥
2. thank you Julia for this cute VictoriaSecret makeup bag ♥
3. went out for a short toilet break and come back to find my friends doodled all over my maths workbook - such friends -.-
4. and even in permanent marker on my bottlee...
5. golf course for school sport w/ Julia was so fun ! ♥
6. thank you to my mum for this lovely gift ♥
7. 'There are 7 billion people on the planet who I have not met, and 195 countries I have not visited. Yet I am stuck in this insignificant town, being pressured into making decisions about my future, when I barely even know who I am.' - such a significant and deep quote, it's so relatable
8. somehow got similar/matching denim shirts w/ Julia at mufti-day at school hehe. cute. ♥
9. doodling in class with Julia's highlighters - bored much ?

Michelle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment