Tuesday 27 December 2011

80 Questions Tag :D

1. Are you ready for the 80 Question Tag? Yep ! Bring it on. :D

2. Was your last relationship a mistake? I haven't been in a relationship in terms of boyfriend and girlfriend. (: 

3. Do you miss your last relationship? Haven't been in one. :P

4. Who did you last say 'I love you' to? To my friends Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and Jen some days ago. :P

5. Do you regret it? Nope ! Because I absolutely do love them ! <3

6. Have you ever been depressed? Pfft. Duh. 

7. Are you a boy or girl? Girl. (: 

8. Are you insecure? To an extent, yes. 

9. What is your relationship status? Single. (: 

10. How do you want to die? Sleeping. :D

11. What did you last eat? Dinner. (: - Chinese food. 

12. Have you played any sports? YES. 

13. Do you bite your nails? Used to. 

14. When was your last physical fight? Today, with my sister. But we were just messing around in the supermarket, (: 

15. Do you have an attitude? Hell, yes. :P Probably not a good thing. :P

16. Do you like someone? Yes. (: 

17. What is your real name? Michelle. 

18. Have you ever read a book? Yes. 

19. Are you gonna get high later? From what? 

20. Do you hate anyone at the moment? Hate is a strong word, so no. 

21. Do you miss someone? Yes. ):

22. Twirl or cut your spaghetti? I've never heard of people cutting spaghetti. :P I twirl :D 

23. Do you tan alot? I don't do it on purpose but in the summer, I usually go darker. :P naturally. :P 

24. Have any pets? Yep. (: One cat and heaps of fish. :D

25. How exactly are you feeling? Heartbroken and confused. Otherwise content. 

26. Ever eaten food in the car while someone is driving or you was driving? Yep ! There was this time that I was eating 'Shapes' in the car and we approached a policeman, and I thought he was going to arrest me for eating in the car so I hid it behind my back. Lol ! But I was young. :P 

27. Ever made out in a bathroom? Nope. Like I said, never been in a relationship. :P 

28. Good driver? Don't drive. :P 

29. Are you scared of spiders? To an extent, yes. 

30. Would you go back in time if you were given a chance? No. 

31. Do you regret anything in your past? Yes. 

32. What are your plans for the weekend? Shopping. :P Maybe movies. (:

33. Do you want to have kids? Probably. (: 

34. Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with M? Yes. (: 

35. Do you type fast? Not really. :P As pointed out by a particular friend. :P

36. Do you have piercings? Yes. (: Ears. 

37. Want anymore? Yes, I want a tongue piercing but way too scared to get one. D:

38. Can you spell well? Hopefully. (: I love picking out my friends' spelling mistakes. (: 

39. Do you miss anyone from your past? Not at the moment. 

40. What are you craving right now? Nothing food-wise since I just ate so much. :P 

41. Ever been to a bonfire party? No, don't even know what a bonfire party is. :O

42. Ever had a silly band? Whatever this means, don't think so. 

43. Have you ever been on a horse? Yes. (: 

44. Kissed someone in a pick up truck? No. 

45. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Hopefully not. 

46. Have you ever been cheated on? Haven't been in a relationship before. :P

47. Have you ever made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Made my good friend cry. D: 

48. Thinking of someone right now? Yes. 

49. Would you live with someone without marrying them? If they don't mind. (: 

50. What should you be doing? Nothing. :P 

51. What's irritating you right now? My fringe. It's making my eyeball itchy. D:

52. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurts? Unfortunately, yes. 

53. Does somebody love you? I really hope so. (: 

54. What is your favourite colour? Don't have one. (: 

55. Have you ever changed clothes in a car? Yes. 

56. Milk chocolate or white chocolate? Milk. (: White chocolate is disgusting. :P 

57. Do you have trust issues? What are trust issues? :O 

58. Best friend's name? Julia. (:

59. Second best friend? Jennifer. 

60. Third best friend? 

61. Longest relationship? Never been in one. 

62. Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you? Never been in a relationship. I swear, I think I've said this so many times ! :P 

63. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My computer. :P 

64. Do you give out second chances easily? Yes. (: 

65. Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forgive. 

66. Is this year the best year of your life? It's good, but in a way one of my worsts as well. (: But still one of the best. So hard to describe. 

67. What was your childhood nickname? Micky. 

68. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? No. I'm not that trampy. D:

69. Favourite food? Don't have one. 

70. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? YES. YES YES YES !!! It's what keeps me going. 

71. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Brush my teeth? 

72. Did you have a dream last night? Yes, but not going to say it since I can't remember it. 

73. What is bothering you? So so so many things. 

74. Have you ever been outta state? Yes. (: 

75. Do you play the Wii? Yes, but now I don't see the point to. 

76. Are you listening to music right now? No. :P 

77. Do you like Chinese food? Yes. (: Love it. :P 

78. Who are you texting right now? Don't see the point in texting when no one texts me. 

79. Are you afraid of the dark? Not scared OF the dark. Scared IN the dark. :P 

80. Is cheating ever OK? No, it's a choice, not a mistake. See the difference. 

Tag, your it !
Michelle <3 

2 comments:

  1. I agree. T_T Took me some time. :P And I had to type the questions out. :P

    ReplyDelete