Sunday 30 December 2012

Update: HOLIDAYS

Well it's been quite a while since I've updated my blog; besides the Instagram posts, but I haven't really been bothered. Today's the last day of 2012, so I thought, why not have a last update post before 2013 begins. So I'll continue off from where I last left off which was a month ago. ;o And I'll definitely try to post more, except it'll just be boring-ass posts for y'all, n they won't have pictures and stuff. Maybe do like weekly updates, that probably will be good.

ANYWAYS, from chronological order.

2.12 - i got my new phone !! yay, was so happy because this is my second phone ever, and previously, i had my phone for 4 long years, and i was so fed up with it. i got the samsung galaxy s2, i wanted the s3, but screw it too expensive.

3.12 - that day was orientation night at school, and being badminton vice captain, you're in charge of running the badminton stall to 'advertise' the cocurricular for the new year 7s. what happened was, I sent out an email earlier in the week for people who are currently doing badminton to roster themselves to help, and only freakin 3 people signed up, so I basically had to stay the whole night to cover for everyone's shifts. but it was pretty fun because the captain joined me and we both just chatted and got to know each other more, which is good because we'll have to have good communication for next year.

12.12 - it was presentation day at townhall that day, but I didn't want to go, because it was half a day spent just sitting at town hall to clap and stuff, and I didn't want to go just for that and then go back home - but congrats to all prize winners. (:  so instead, I stayed home and dyed my hair/bleached it. it was first time actually, and I was going for the ombre hair look; but right now it looks like I previously dyed my entire head blonde and then it grew out. LOL. Ah well. Anyways, it didn't turn out how I liked it.

13.12 - since my hair was a bit too brassy for my liking, I went ahead and bought a second hair dye to get rid of the orange/gold tones in it, and so I redyed my hair more ashy. Liked it more then, so that was good.

18.12 - i got asked to have a work trial at a froyo store - moochi, for about an hour to see if I was suitable. Turns out I got the job which i was super happy about because i really need to get some money. anyways, my manager was like, oh yeah i need you to work overtime, however you wont get paid for this, so i stayed anyways, but it was super fun.

19.12 - was last day at school, and met up with julia after school at the city, where we took caps/photobooths together and caught up about her time in china which was VERY interesting. ;) had dinner which was at the coffee club and that was delicious.

21.12 - supposed date on the mayan calendar that said it was the end of the world. obviously did not happen. BUT the day before the 21st I watched the movie '2012' for the first time hahahahahahaha. just in case. dont ask. lol.

24.12 - was first shift at work and i had training so there was a lot to learn. :c

25.12 - CHRISTMAS! went to a family friend's place to have a family lunch sorta thing. it was really nice, since i haven't really talked to the people there in a long long time, and it was nice to catch up. also, we played cards for a while and then i suggested we played cheat/bullshit and that game lasted a good 2 hours hahahahahaha. if we play that game, we play it my way. ;)

26.12 - boxing day, and I've never been to the sales before and i hear about how crowded they are and stuff. knowing me, i quite like crowded places, so i went with my mum n julia, and picked up some good stuff. pretty happy with my purchases actually.

27.12 - omg, so i went to work that day, met new people that work there. but omg, the girl that was working before my shift left me, and i had to deal with two guys that were like i dont know either high or too much testosterone ahaha. if you saw what i saw, you'll know what i mean by crazy ahaha.

28.12 - went out with jen, julia n oliver to go iceskating n lunch/shopping. it was pretty fun, bought a bikini which i really needed for this summer hehe. i love to go to the beach, but past years i've always gone in swimmers, cos i obviously didn't think about wearing bikinis n stuff, so yeahhh. oh, and it was still on sale ! WIN.

29.12 - went out to the city with family for yumcha n more shopping. i picked up a lotta stuff as well, especially from supre, EVERYTHING WAS SO CHEAP HOW COULD YOU NOT. HAHA. oh and found these pair of shorts that are so damn comfy! and they were only $10! WIN.

30.12 - had tennis in the morning, just chilled for the rest of the day. i have this really unhealthy obsession with doritos. i would eat it everyday if i could, but i shouldn't lol. it's so damn good, it's like the best comfort food ever invented. muahahahahaha.

31.12 - today. there are nye fireworks tonight at 12, and i can't go. i initially was going to go, but then my parents rethought about it because plans got changed. :C so depressed. hahaha, not funny. but my mum promised me i could go next year regardless, so i'm happy with that, HAHA. i just need to find someone to join me. ;)

ANYWAYS, that was the month of December, i'm planning to go out more this holidays because I'll probably be holed up quite a lot in the whole hsc swirl. BUT, i dont wanna have tunnelvision on that because that's unhealthy ! HAHA.

Thanks for reading this long-ass post haha,

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Last update of 2012, happy new year! =D and yes, go out more :) don't become a hermit XD 13 years for 4 numbers? plz, overrated much XD

    ReplyDelete