Wednesday 2 January 2013

Michelle's Style | 03.01.13



shirt - internet clothing | shorts - berry B | belt - finkl | cardigan - dotti | shoes - diy converses | bag - gift from friend 
I realised the last time I've done this kind of post was like last year October, so I thought new year, new post. Haha. (: So today, went out with a group of close friends and my sister to watch Life of Pi, WHICH by the way, is really good! Just super depressing haha. Anyways, so dressed super casual and comfy.

So today's weather was rather hot, so dressed accordingly. The top there is actually a hi-neck sleeveless cropped top, so I paired it with these really comfy high waisted shorts. It was also sort of windy so I also threw on a short sleeved cardigan.

As for shoes, omg, I always wear these - black socks with my converses, I don't have to think to much, I just wear them haha.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment