Wednesday 26 September 2012

Instagram Diary | Update #1


1. this picture was from quite a while ago, a week, where me and Julia went to Starbucks after Legacy Day and I had Matrix coaching afterwards. (:
2. lanterns in my bedroom, in the dark. ♥
3. PIZZAAA, had this for lunch on the last day of school. ♥
4. Starbucks again on the last day of school with Julia. (:
5. had dinner at this restaurant called Poporo with Julia, which was so so good and filling, cheap too. ;D
6. took a photo with Julia on the train ~ ♥
7. played in Galaxy World w/ Julia; omg, we were so lucky, found a token on the ground and so many tokens poured out hehe best day everrrr ♥
8. Saturday was high bun dayy
9. granola w/ strawberries for breakfast
10. filiming on set with 1Q84 and my fellow Tudor figuress
11. at night, before dinner
12. toasted sandwiches for lunch, made by yours truly
13. painted my nails pink with white polka dots ♥
14. peaceee
15. i willll murrrderrr youu
16. can you believe my dad plays Fruit Ninja? ;o i can't either

This is just a short update from Instagram. I would give you my username, but I have a sad life and don't have wifi at home, so they never get updated onto my profile. But they work, hehe. Will be doing more of these when I can't explain everything or can't keep up with my updatess but here it is.

It's holidays already so super happy. Finished editting and filming my elective history documentary noww, need to add some background music and maybe show it to fellow group memberss.

Also, been cleaning out my room, have wayyyyy to much stuff here, and need to study soon for my yearliesss.

Toodles,
Michelle x

2 comments: