Friday 30 November 2012

Favourites: November 2012

SONGS: 

'Closer to You' - Unknown


Mobbin' - D- Pryde


BOOKS: 

Finished the 'Black Tattoo' by Sam Enthoven, and it was pretty good. Everything seems to be 'bland' after reading 1Q84, but otherwise, it has a pretty intense plot. (:

MOVIES: 

Just watched '007 SKYFALL' today, it was pretty amazing, but wasn't the best movie I've ever seen.

BEAUTY: 

Been really liking this really old powder I got from NATIO. It was free with purchase, and I used to take it around everywhere because it was compact, but then it shattered, so now I depotted it and put it in a loose powder container. Still is pretty decent though!

FASHION: 

These t-shirt crop tops from Supre, which I don't have a picture of at the moment. And also a black peplum skirt I got from there. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment