Wednesday 2 January 2013

Instagram Diary | Update #13


1. made some salad for myself for lunch (: ♥
2. merry christmas ! (belated now haha) - taken just before I left for a lunch and it was pouring ! hence the raincoat haha c:
3. new boxing day sale purchases ! ♥
4. the coffee club lunch w/ jen, julia n oliver after ice skating (:
5. more shopping - post boxing day; still sales. ;D
6. european style breakfast w/ family for new years'
7. haha, funny story - i looked at my thumb when I was playing with my braces and this imprinted on it
    "dont worry, be happy" C:
8. my babbyyyyy ♥
9. outfit of the day for today's outing to the movies w/ close friends n sis !
10. new purchase - sale at rubi shoes, these new babys for $20 ! ♥
11. OMG there is a bread/cake shop near where I live that has the best selling cakes ever ! so many memories, sharing this with my sis on the way home ♥
12. saw a newly wedded couple on a horse carriage on my way home - too cute ♥

hope you enjoyed (:

Michelle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment