Sunday 27 January 2013

Update: nonexistent

As you can probably tell, my blog is pretty much non-existent. Haven't been bothered to upload stuff, I prefer to collect all my instagram photos and make it into a photogrid and right now, I'm 3 photos less, so please bear with me.

School is about to start soon - completely depressed over realising this. But I think I've have a pretty fulfilling holiday, just wish it was forever. But after these 2 years, I'll be completely free, which is mindblowing actually, because that would mean high school is done. :(

Anyways, I'll try to blog more, I always say that, but it'll probably help with the stress after school starts. (:

Anyways, I haven't really been myself these days and I've made this little playlist that I really like. It's helping with the anxiety I usually get before school starts again.











Michelle x

1 comment: