Thursday 26 May 2011

Beep Test

Hey guys,

Forgot to mention that at school today, for part of our PE lesson, we had to do the Beep Test. For those who don't know what it is, it's a fitness test set on a CD which is played while a person runs a length of 20 metres (I think, or it's 10) and make it past the line before the beep. And for those who haven't done it before, let me tell you; it's TIRING ): I just had my lunch and the teachers were cruel enough to force us to do the assessment.

During the test, I was ready to puke my lunch back out that hadn't even had the time to get down my oesophagus ): So I decided to stop before I really DID puke. I got really bad, compared to when I took it in Year 7, which I got 7 ): How coincidential I just realised; in Yr 7 I got 7. Ha. Anyways, this year I got 5.8 ): So sad. Oh wells.

Toodles, :P
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment