Thursday 26 May 2011

Update No. 3 - School (:

Hey guys,

highspeed+photography
High Speed Photography there (: Not taken by me, but isn't it awesome :P

Anyways, so today at school nothing unusual happened. In commerce class, we have to enter this competition and our group is Julia (xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com) and me. Two people, I know but we have the most awesome idea ever. The competition is called 'Money Stuff!' where you have to create something creative with the topic 'money and consumers' in it. Technically, we have the best (well we think it is lol) idea ever, but it's in our brains so we need to put it in action sometime soon. We have ages till this is due, so we'll take our time. One thing you'll get to know is that the format is in video. So if I can upload it, I will and I'll put it on this blog sometime later. So heads up around August when this is due.

Hint: It's action-packed. Well in our heads it is. lol

Tomorrow I have band practice early in the morning, so I have to go to bed early today. Also, I have camp next week, so if you guys don't hear from me (from 1-3 June 2011), don't worry; I'm not dead, just at camp. I also have my Japanese speaking exam tomorrow. (: Been practising hard :P

And I'll like to say good bye to Oprah and thank you to her contribution to society and us. Too bad, I've never seen any of her shows ):

Until next time,
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment