Friday 27 May 2011

Update No. 4 - Doctor Appointment

Hey guys,



So you've probably been to the doctor before, (who hasn't :P) and I had a doctor appointment today. It wasn't that bad but I needed a check up after my incident. The doctor said that I might have to deal with this in life (me fainting after episodes of abdominal pain) and compares it to people fainting from the sight of blood. However, this is HIS wild guess and he said if it happens more recently then yes, I have this uhhh 'syndrome'. HA.

So anyways, technically I'm fine and life goes on. Nothing unusual happens. I'll keep this updates often except from the 1-3 of June 2011 where I'll be at Bathurst for Year 9 camp. So heads up till then. I've also postponed watching Insidious until next Sunday (5th of June 2011), so I'll write a post then (:

I'm getting excited to film and plan for my commerce project/competition. Finally found someone who has a gun (: Going to get some sleep now.

Until next time,
Michelle xx

Request from friend :) - I need a doctor by Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment