Saturday 28 May 2011

Vasovagal Syncope

Hey guys,



So after my doctor appointment yesterday, I've researched my 'issue'. And I've found out what it might be (according to the doctor) if it occurs again. It's called the vasovagal syncope where you faint from some reason. I point out from the link:

"The initial episode often occurs when the person is a teenager, then recurs in clusters throughout his or her life."

So if that does happen, then I'm afraid I have to live with it. Oh well. But there aren't any REAL treatments for this. You just have to avoid triggering it. So if someone faints from seeing blood, then they'll have to avoid looking at blood forever I guess. However, all I can do is avoid getting stomach cramps. Now that's hard. Hahahahaha. Oh well. I've had some stomach cramps lately but nothing has made me faint yet. So hopefully it's not the vasovagal syncope.

P.S. I did not spell 'syncope' incorrectly. I'm not trying to spell 'syndrome'. Hahaha. Just letting you know (:

Until next time,
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment