Wednesday 25 May 2011

Update No. 2 - School (:

Hey guys,

So you've probably seen Julia's (xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com) new post about my Choco Boys. And she kept lying that she didn't want any but I'm pretty sure she wanted them (: And you're welcome - as a response to your thank you since I can only comment on posts anonymously now for some reason. If anyone knows why, then please let me know and how to fix it. Thanks.

Onto my update now, nothing much has happened at school today. Just the regular, and I had badminton training this morning. I also got a history assignment today. I finally won about 3 games of Spider Solitaire in Intermediate. That's probably the best I've ever done.

I also might be watching 'Insidious' with Julia and my other friend on Sunday so listen up for a review if I ever do. Apparently it's a horror film. Am I scared? Yes. :P The freaky poster is below if you want to have some idea what it looks like or if you've seen the advertising.
This scary picture is freaking me out so I'll break the page before it (: to give you guys warning beforehand.



Well, that's it for now (:

Stay safe,
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment