Friday 6 July 2012

Michelle's Style | 06.07.12 && Snow White and the Huntsman


beanie - rubi shoes | jacket - kmart | badges - thrifted | shirt - jay jays | jeans - flea market | converses
Yeah, my sister didn't take very nice photos, but they'll have to do. (:

Put two photos, because the first one, you can see the shirt and jacket better. So this jacket, is the massively infamous varsity jacket that has hit Australia's market hard. This was the one I got in Kmart about a week ago, and it's super comfy. (: The shirt underneath has this really strange lightning bolt on it, which Julia pointed out looked like Harry Potter's scar. Which it does, lols.

Wanted to wear something super casual and comfy today for the movies, and I don't know, I added the beanie because the outfit seemed, kinda missing something.

Oh and the badges ( which you can't really see in the pictures ) were just something I wanted to add, because: 

1) I haven't really used them, since some years ago, I had an obsession with collecting badges.
2) I wanted to personalise my jacket without major snipping. (:

Anyhoo, couldn't be bothered to make a separate update post, since they'll be super short. I went to the movies with my mum and sister today, and watched 'Snow White and the Huntsman' starring Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth.

To be honest, it was alright, it was pretty cliche, but still interesting. I would've liked some more action and less monologues, because no offense, but Kristen Stewart's monologues aren't exactly inspiring. Still love her though. (:

Can't say I recommend it, but I was so sick of staying at home all week long, that I HAD to do something. (:

Anyhoo, not much to say, oh! Except I got new pairs of stockings after I ripped up my old pair. ):

Thanks for reading!
Michelle <3

3 comments: