Wednesday 4 July 2012

Winter 2012 Lust List

Clockwise L-R:
eagle claw clamp bracelet
jeffrey campbell black litas
black bustier top
jeffrey campbell cork tardys
acid wash denim jeans 
Just some things I really want at the moment and have been eyeing. However those platforms are outta reach - way too expensive, plus I can't even walk in them. (: Perhaps when I'm older I'll get them. (:

I'm seriously technologically challenged, and I really have no idea how to use photoshop. Not a clue. So I thought drawing the items would be much easier, but then everything is in lead, therefore it's only in black and white. ); Sorry about that, but if you're really interested in the items, I suggest Googling them instead. (:

Anyhoo, getting kinda late for me now and I'm sick, so thanks for reading! (:

Love,
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Such good drawings! And get well soon. <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw thanks! And shall, but seems I'm only getting worse. ): x

      Delete