Sunday 8 July 2012

Update: Beauty Samples, Ramen, CAPS && Cake!

Okay, last night ( Saturday ) went to a family friend's place for dinner and to chill. Surprisingly, one of my family friend's there, she gave me a little box of gifts. And when I opened it, it was overflowing with beauty samples and stuff. Turns out she's really into buying stuff online, relating to Korean and Asian aesthetics and stuff, and she gets a lotta free samples with her purchases. Thought it was super nice of her!

It was packaged in this super cute Hershey's box, and I initially thought it was chocolates. ;D

Okay, lighting wasn't that good at like 12.30A.M. 

Bunch of BB cream samples, masques, eyemasks and cleanserss, and that's not even half of it. ;P 
Anyhoo, that made my day. (: Might be giving some away since they don't all suit me. (:

So their place is a burger stall that they own, which is awesome because we had burgers for dinner. (: Their burgers are really good, and so are their fries and nuggets, but I wanted to try their steak burger. So it looked really promising, but then it was super chewy and hard to eat, but tasted nice. ;D Next time I'm just going to stick with chicken schnitzel. ;D

It looked so goodd ~ ♥
I got home around 12A.M, which was super late, and just went to bed, lolz. 


So today, met up with yet another family friend, Catherine, to go eat ramen in the city together. She came over around 10.30A.M, and unsurprisingly I only had woken up a couple minutes before...-.-


Anyhoo, we played on my sister's computer before we left. They were playing 'Bubble Trouble 2' while I was changing, before I taught her how to play 'Boxhead 2'. I haven't played that in agesss, and thank you to Julia for influencing me with that game. ;D Changed my life, and let's play again sometime. ;D


So we drove there, and my parents just dropped us off. I took them to Ajisen Ramen and we all ordered our food. Catherine and I both got the Chicken Teriyaki Ramen, and my sister got a fried eel rice box? I can't remember what it was called. 



Chicken Teriyaki Ramen
So afterwards, paid and we went to take CAPS, which is an asian version of a photo booth I guess. 

After taking them, completely forgot to take a photo of the end product before we snipped it up, but here is my own little pile.


They wanted to go to Morning Glory afterwards so I tagged along and took some photos of the items that kinda interested me. (:

DOMO KUN. And his baby. ;) 
Cute angry birds mobile phone holder. (: Fyi, that's not my phone. ;P 
Cute USA American flag pencilcases. 
And straight after, met up with my parents again and we all went to Meet Fresh to have some dessert. ;D I'm so obsessed with that place. Always will be. ♥

My herbal jelly dessert. (: 
So afterwards, we went home and had my sister's birthday cake. It's my sister's birthday tomorrow! So happy birthday sis! ;D ♥

She got an icecream cake from Woolies, and it was really goodddd ~ ♥


The layersss. ;D 
Anyhoo, that's about it for today. Super tired after writing this post, sorry it was so long, but you know how I blog. ;P

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Michelle ♥


4 comments:

  1. Thank you again in advance.
    Yep we should play again soon. :]
    Happy Birthday to your sister! <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and your one is the gold one if you can see it. (:
      And of course we should. ;D
      She says thanks. (:
      <3 x

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SISTER! ^_^ how old is she turning? :L homg, so much beauty stuff T_T and oh! that ramen place opened in hursy too! maybe I shuold go try it one day =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's turning 12, methinks. And I heard, you certainly should, they're really good and famous. ;D x

      Delete