Sunday 29 July 2012

Update: leWrap Plates && Baking Chocolate Muffins!

Today had tennis coaching in the morning. Was really pissed because I couldn't hit the ball correctly since the teacher had to change my grip. Hopefully will get used to it soon, because it's depressing when you can't even play a game. 

At lunch, had this really nice 'plate' from the store leWrap. It's so good! Filled with nice stuff. It was just called a plate, so no idea what it really is called, but basically there's meat with rice and sauce on one side and side salad with choice of sauce on the other. 


Then afterwards, went to my neighbour's place, Richard, to bake muffins. Since he was learning, and he had absolutely no idea how to make muffins, or ever baked them in his life before, we used cake mix. (: 

I know it says it's cake, but we didn't have a cake pan so we made muffins. ;D 
Anyhoo, we were adding the ingredients to the mix, and then we realised we needed butter. Turned out he only had this olive oil thing, which was really dodgy looking, so had to run over to my place to grab butter. BUT the mix needed 3 tablespoons, but we only had about 2 tablespoons. We didn't risk it for the batch, so we had less butter but for the icing, we had to use his olive oil blend thing. And surprisingly they turned out nicer that way. :D 

Before icing. 

After icing, this is at my house. (: 
He came over after dividing them equally, and we ate them at my place. (: They were honestly really good. Had to laugh at how much he was boasting, and how much I was standing there 'supervising'. Well, come on, I did help, but what's the point in doing everything, because he won't learn anything. :P

Anyhoo, it was super fun! I hadn't done anything with him in ages, so it was also nice to talk to him as well. 

So tomorrow is school, still haven't completed my essay, but half way through it. (:

Shall speak soon, thanks for reading!

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. That plate looks so nice...:Q___ and not bad ;P your muffins are almost as good as mine ;D LOL jksjks XD they looks so good :3 I'll pick my share up in a week or two ;P

    ReplyDelete