Friday 13 July 2012

Update: a Movie Day with Old School Bestieee ~

Don't have any pictures but basically went over to my friend's place yesterday ( Thursday ) to go watch a movie afterwards. (: Oh her name is Ashly, and we were super best friends in primary, but we don't go to the same high school anymore. I haven't seen her in about a year and a bit and we thought it'd be awesome if we met up again. When I was in primary, we had 4 people in our little 'group' and one of the them couldn't make it and we've lost contact with the other one. So only I could go. But it was stilll awesomeee ;D

So I went to her house early, and oh my goshhhh, her house is a freaking mansion. It is massivee. She has so many rooms, and it's only two storeys, not to mention a massive backyard and beautiful front yard. She has like 3 lounge rooms, two dining rooms and likeee 10 bedrooms. ;o And a laundry chute. Oh and a house maid. That's not even a quarter of it.

Anyhoo, was taken around for a house tour, god it's massive and her relatives live there with their kids, I think there's around 21 people living in that house. Not exaggerating.

So we chilled afterwards, and chatted for agesss before she showed me some kpop and stuff on her laptop. Her housemaid actually came up with this silver tray and lunch. God it was like being a queen, HAHAHA. Oh and lunch was amazingg~

So we left shortly after eating and walked to the cinemas and bought tickets to 'the Amazing Spiderman'. She'd already seen it, but she didn't mind watching again with me. ♥ We watched it in 3D, honestly I personally don't see a difference. ;P It was pretty, auh-mazing, even though I hate to admit it because I really love the original.


I think the reason why I like the new one slightly more, is because this one is slightly changed and modernised so it kinda suits me more. And this one is a bit more straightforward ish. (: And the plot is more based around science and stuff. (:

Anyhoo, afterwards, bought Boost and we chatted a bit more before I walked to the train station to go home. (:

That was basically it, but it was amazing to meet her again, and be able to catch up. (:

Sorry for this long post and no pictures, thanks for reading!

Love,
Michelle ♥

2 comments:

  1. It's not that long :3 Holyyyy, which suburb does your friend live in? 8O Man seems so cool XD And wow another movie :3 Hope you enjoyed it =D seems like you did ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A super rich suburb, :P And it was amazing. x

      Delete