Sunday 1 July 2012

Update: Trip to DFO ft. Julia && new purchases

So today, had tennis training in the morning, and tried my best to beat my coach, but failed. :P

Anyhoo, got home and changed, then went to pick up Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) to go to the DFO ( direct factory outlet ) shopping centre. (: It has the cheapest crap there ever. ;P And you can pick up really nice bargains there. Oh this reminds me, I really want to go thrift shopping sometime soon. Anyways.


So we basically walked around, mainly went to our favourite stores. And I bought a pair of black cheap shorts from Cotton On since my old black shorts are starting to wear out and turning grey. It was only $5. I think it was really worth it. Tried it on in the store OVER my shorts, because couldn't be bothered to go to the changing rooms. Got many strange stares...

I tried taking a photo of them when I got home, but the lighting was horrible, and it just looked black and you couldn't see the details of the shorts.

They're really flattering, and they have this belt fabric thing that you can tie into a bow at the front. I'm so horrible at explaining, but I think you'll be seeing these in a outfit of the day post soon. :D On the tag, it says : 'Alison Tailored Shorts'. Love them already even though haven't worn them yet. (:

Oh nearly forgot, on a side note, I've already ripped my stockings, so going to get a new pair because they were really comfy. (:

Okay, so another item I got from Cotton On is a black tube/bodycon skirt. I know I bought a lotta black stuff, but really into the colour black at the moment. (: This skirt is kinda different, it's really texturised and everything. (: Didn't take a picture because of horrible lighting. Probably will see this in my outfits as well. (:

So for lunch, had this extremely filling asian cuisine thing. It was really nice though! Couldn't finish it sadly, and was really bloated afterwards.

Sweet sour pork and mongolian beef with boiled rice
Afterwards, headed to Westfield with Julia once again, because we ran outta things to get from DFO and wanted to get Boost Juice.


Also went to Dymocks with Julia, and she picked out some books, and I picked out a book which is a sequel to 'Bloodlines' which is so so good. And haven't read in a quite a while, and it was on sale. (:

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead
Not much to say now, but thanks for reading! (:

Michelle x

3 comments: