Tuesday 3 July 2012

Update: Tiny Tower && Nails


Rimmel London 610 BLUE MY MIND && maybelline mini colorama 3 TUTTI FRUITTI
So not much has happened since I last updated. Yesterday ( Monday ) watched the last 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy - the Return of the King, on my computer because the disk wasn't working. It was such a good movie. Sad, but good. (:

Haven't been doing much lately, playing a lotta Tiny Tower. That little app is as addictive as ever! The first picture was taken weeks ago. I've also been cheating a lot on that. But the first time I did it, I didn't know it would screw up your game if you changed the time back. So I searched online and found out that you had to stock every level FIRST, then close it, change your date/time and open it again, and it would be working normally. (:

So little mishap there. ;P Also yesterday, painted my nails since the beginning of the year, with a new colour Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) had given to me as a gift. I can't remember if it was a birthday or Christmas gift. Or neither. HAHA. :P Ah well, the colour is kinda like a deep indigo/violet and looks really nice. (:

But then TODAY, I got bored of it, and just added this really sheer glittery kinda nail polish on top. And NOW it looks really nice! It's like a duo chrome of purple and blue with rainbow glitter. Makes me really happy when I look at them. (:

I know the first picture is edited, so the colours are off, but it was for your eyecandy. ;)

Well, not much to say. Really need to finish off writing my Japanese notes now. (:

Thanks for reading!

Michelle x

4 comments: