Thursday 21 November 2013

Update: wallah

People complaining about my lack of blog posts lately haha 

Exams are next week 
- Done all my notes ^-^
- Received the English oral question today- pretty pleased with the question
- planning on finishing my first draft of my speech tomorrow  
- new best friend : library - so productive working there;- at home I get nothing done 
- also very excited about the new common room we have for our year- bought a Starbucks mug for   coffee and tea 
- I've gotten most of my Christmas shopping done 

After exams : 
- shopping for Kris Kringle 
- celebrate my birthday (better late than never!) 
- reorganise my desk 
- catch up on maths, bio and chem 
- buy bday present for my friends 
- need to begin organising for badminton club next year (eek: captain responsibilities) 
- study umat 

Yes my hands are full 

Have a good one xo

Blogging suggestions to ask.fm/mishqurl


No comments:

Post a Comment