Thursday 14 July 2011

Movie Review No. 3 - 'Kung-Fu Panda 2' (Contains Spoilers)

Boo (:

So I've finally watched Kung-Fu Panda 2. Well I watched it last week so here's my review (:

One word : AWESOME :D

I swear this movie was really really good. I really want to watch it again. I watched this in 3-D but as with every movie that's 3D it's not really that different. I really liked the plot-line and I have no idea why, but anything that is emotional in a movie, I would cry to.

SPOILER ALERT: DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MOVIE YET :P

So there was a scene where it shows Po's mother leaving him in a crate full of radishes to save her own son from this ... uhh ... crane that wants to eliminate all the living pandas in the province. So it was really sad when the mother sacrificed herself for him. Now that part was so sad to me, I cried. YES ! I said it. There. I cried. Lol. Well, it was sad... *shrug*

Rating: 10/10

DEFINITELY A FAVOURITE (: I think there's going to be Kung-Fu Panda 3 :D I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO WATCH THAT !

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment