Tuesday 12 July 2011

Update No. 35 - New Haircut and MORE SHOPPING?!

Hey guys,

OMG, you must be soo annoyed with all the shopping I've done recently but the stuff was cheap :D I think...in Australian terms, yes they were. :P

So my mum and I went to DFO this morning after my flute lesson. We went to this shop named 'Dotti' and I grabbed a couple some items.

From Dotti:

Blue singlet (: AU$5.95


Crop Top AU$5.95


Black Singlet for Commerce project 2 for AU$20. My mum bought a white one.


Gloves for Commerce Project. Pretty boss ;) No? AU$15.95 <- that's kinda expensive :/
 We then went to Cotton On (:
In Cotton On:


Looks better in person :P I liked the design. AU$5
 

Closer look of the 'W' design. WHY ARE ALL THESE PICTURES SO DAMN DARK?!

What does Mon Ami mean? :O AU$5 - Looks baby pink in person; not that retarded colour you see on the screen. :P



AU$10 - What does Mi Amor mean? :O
 After we picked up my sister from our house we went to McDonald's to eat lunch (: Sadly I didn't take a photo of my food because:
1) I forgot ):
2) I was famished.
3) All of the above :D LOL.

After lunch we went to get our hair cut (my sister and I). And I have pictures of my new hair which didn't really change but of the fringe. :P Images taken by my sister in Woolies. What? We were shopping at Woolies to pick up a few groceries. 


The only difference - my fringe. Well that's from what I see. :P


I didn't buy that. :P Again - my sister took that (:


CAT FOOD :D It was on special ;)

And a photo that my mum took of me and my sister.
 So the hairdresser that I went to. It was called Unique Hairdressing or something like that. I totally recommend it. Why?

1) It was cheap - I asked for just a cut but this was what they included in that price:
    -   A wash ; shampoo - twice and conditioner (: And while they applied the conditioner, they even gave me a really nice refreshing and calming head massage. Bliss.
    -  They didn't charge me extra for adjusting my hair after the cut - e.g. I asked for a side swept fringe and I found it a little too thin and I asked for it to be a bit thicker and they did just that (: So pleased.
2) However the price does range from your age since the barber asked me how old I was.

So after our cuts and extra grocery shopping, we headed home and played badminton with my dad :D

That was my day (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

4 comments:

  1. OMG - I have that crop top with the lips on it, lol! That was the one I bought at Cotton On as well, haha. And your new haircut looks good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it cheap?! How much did you get the lips one for? :P And which one was the one you bought at Cotton On as well? :P And thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 2 bucks, haha. I meant the Lips one was the same as Cotton On. But it was actually from Dotti - I got confused =P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH LOL. 2 bucks?! Really?! How come I got it for $5.95? :S xx

    ReplyDelete