Friday 15 July 2011

Movie Review No. 5 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part. 2 !!!

Voldemort (YES I SAID IT :P) seriously needs a nose job. :L


 I'VE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO WATCH HARRY POTTER 7 !! AND I JUST CAME HOME :D

Lemme tell you, it was the best experience ever and I really really REALLY want to watch it again (: It was truly a worth-while movie.

We actually booked our tickets online last night since we were scared it was going to be sold out and thank god we did that because when we got there to receive our tickets, they really were sold out. I feel so glad we were able to watch it (:

Two things though :
1) I wish it was real.
2) I wish they would write/make another one. ANYTHING to return to that world. It was so FREAKING awesome !

Rating: 11/10 :D

Recommendation: WATCH IT. And that's an order. :P

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. It comes out on the 15th of July. Well came out. Lol. :P xx

    ReplyDelete