Tuesday 26 July 2011

Update No. 39 - Haven't Blogged in a While

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged for 3 days. Maybe I won't blog everyday now since the beginning of the school term has been incredibly busy. I just had a Japanese test today and tomorrow I'm having a maths test. Then tomorrow my PDHPE assignment is due so that means I have to present.

So what did I do?

Let's start with Friday.

So on Friday I had English coaching with Julia at this place called Matrix Education. It was my first lesson there ever and it was kinda nerve-racking. Dunno why going to tutoring is nerve-racking but it jsut was. Lol. We received booklets on the topic and funnily enough, the guy that is in my group for tennis training goes to my class too :S Didn't know that. Lol.

On Saturday.

My Chinese school lessons have begun again and I am learning Chinese again. We are receiving the next textbooks and workbooks already. :O Julia ( http://www.xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com/ ) which one are you up to? We're up to the 4th one now but we haven't started. Lol. Why am I talking to Julia through this post? Lol.

My maths tutoring has also begun. See what I mean by busy? :P

On Sunday.

I went to Julia's place to finish filming. We actually finished filming quite early : well we had one hour left. So Bob showed us these really cool Youtube videos. We watched some of Russel Peters videos and also Jeff the ventroliquist with his puppet Achmend the Dead Terrorist and Peanut. I highly recommend you search these up and watch them on Youtube since you end up in stitches (:

I have a photo of our lunch after going to Julia's.




THAT WAS REALLY GOOOOOODDDDD!!!! :9
 Tennis coaching also started today.

On Monday.

Start of a new week in school. ): Nothing out of the ordinary. Was boring.

Today (:

We had the school Talent Quest at lunch and we bought tickets to watch it and it was really really good. The performances were HIGH-QUALITY :D It was also a friend's birthday and Julia and I actually bought her a last minute birthday present which we unfortunately didn't take a picture of before we gave it to her. So oh well. So we receive a slice of black forest cake as a 'thank-you' gift each. It was pretty good. (:

Tomorrow, I have badminton club with Julia :D So excited since badminton is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. :D I think I already said that. :P And then knitting club after school. :P

Hope you all had a good day :D
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. I ate the exact same thing when my parents took me to that Chinese Restaurant! =P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP ! That is my favourite dish at that place :D xx

    ReplyDelete