Saturday 2 July 2011

Update No. 30 - Massive Shopping Haul

Hey guys,

So it's the beginning of the holidays and I didn't have Chinese school today nor maths tutoring. My tutor is going off to camp or something :/

For lunch we had Chinese food which didn't look very attractive so I didn't take pictures. :P

So my outfit of the day photo was taken by my new iPod Touch and I know that Apple cameras aren't great quality but here's what I wore:


Now to what I bought. I bought my sister's birthday presents which is next Saturday. So I had to get them since she was at coaching. Hehehe. That way she won't know what I got for her. :P

I got her two books from Dymocks that I saw her looking at. Well one was something I think she wanted and the other was just my mother's choice.


And I bought a book for myself which was only AU$7 (: BARGAIN. It was reduced from $24.99. WIN WIN!


Then I went to Diva and bought a necklace that said it was $5 but got it for $2. It was on sale (:


Then I went to Colette and grabbed some sale items too. I got two necklaces for myself and one as my sister's birthday present.



These are mine (:
   

One for my sister since she likes small pendants :)
 Then I went to Sportsgirl and grabbed a retractable brush. (:


It's pink ;)
 And I went to Cotton On and grabbed two mid-length tanks for $20. I took a black one for commerce project and since I needed another one to make it $20, I got a pastel purple colour as my next one.

I know I bought heaps and this post is really long with heaps of photos to lag your computer so I'll end it here (: Enjoy the rest of your day!

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Don't think it lagged my laptop =P Cute outfit of the day and I loving your brush. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: WOW. I got 7 comments from you altogether. :P xx

    ReplyDelete