Monday 11 July 2011

Update No. 34 - More shopping?

Hey guys,

Wow, I didn't post for two days ! :O Well better late than never (: So I did some shopping on Friday. This post is kinda over-due but whatever. I bought two shirts that I thought was blog worthy.

I just thought they looked really nice and they were from Target. They were on the clearance racks and honestly, they weren't that cheap either. Oh well. They look better once worn but the pictures were to show the design.

Pictures:





The pictures aren't that colour accurate; especially for the blue shirt. I bought the blue shirt a size larger so I could wear it off-shoulder. That was around AU$15. The white one was around AU$20. I couldn't chose between the two so I ended up buying both.

I also returned the tank tops from Cotton On since I found them too long for my liking - they went down about mid-thigh.

What I've been doing for the past few days was to help my sister's birthday party schedule run smoothly and etc. We watched 'Kung-Fu Panda 2' which was all in one word: AWESOME !! :D It truly was really good. I'll post a review soon. :D

Thanks for reading,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. The blue one with the rabbit looks good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BOTH OF THEM :D It's just that I took a bad angle of the second one. They both look better once worn :P xx

    ReplyDelete