Saturday 30 July 2011

Update No. 40 - WEEKENDS ! :D

It's FINALLY the weekends !! :D As usual I had to grab some groceries after my chinese lesson. (: So this is what I got:

I went to Priceline to get some things (:

I bought a wide-tooth shower comb by Lady Jayne and some bobby pins by Lady Jayne again. :) They're products are good quality (: I actually already opened the bobby pins so you don't get to see the packaging but the packaging of the bobby pins inside. Does that make sense? :P



I chose the aqua one since this one looked nice and pretty :D

I also got mascara since it was on sale. So yuo can get a mascara and a bonus free eyeshadow. (:



On Friday, for Matrix, since the teacher wouldn't give me a folder, after lessons, Julia ( http://www.xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com/ ) and I went to the reception to get one (: And since this post is so lame and boring I'll show you my folder (: Which I really like. Why do I like a folder? Lol. Since it's FREE :D So asian. :P 



I have to work on my English essay which is due tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend (:

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I bought it as well! The Priceline thing! I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and write it then. There wasn't that colour so had to get another one. =( Nice folder, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme guess; you got Pink Persuasion? I wanted that one but I was so torn between the two of them. ): xx

    ReplyDelete