Friday 11 May 2012

READ ME.

Are you spending the weekend with the last person you kissed?
Have never kissed anyone. (: Forever alone, HAHA.
If you could, would you hookup with the last person you texted?
 I’m straight. (:
What if your boyfriend/ girlfriend went through your cellphone?
I don’t have a boyfriend, but I did, I would probably feel as if my privacy was invaded and ask why he did that.
Would you have sex with the 5th person in your contact list?
Contact list of…?
Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
Yes.
Do you hate the last male you had a conversation with?
Wow, haven’t spoken to a male for a really really long time, besides my dad. Gosh, LOL.
The person you have the strongest feelings for dies, do you care?
Obviously. You wouldn’t have the strongest feelings for them if I didn’t care. ;P
Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them in a car?
I have not kissed anyone before. ;D
Are you nice to everyone?
I hope so.
Is it possible to be single and happy?
Yeah, like I am now. (:
Are you happy with the way things are going?
Going with my life..? Not really…
Do you have trust issues?
Hm, not really. I trust people easily. Kinda….
Do you change your phone background a lot?
No.
Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No not really, because I really shouldn’t be doing this because all of my homework for today hasn’t been finished…
Are you listening to any music?
Yes – Arena B.o.B. ft. Chris Brown and T.I. ♥ ♥ ♥
Last awkward moment?
Can’t remember, lol.
Who was the last person to tell you that they love you, other than family?
My flute teacher strange enough, HAHAHAHA.
Did your boyfriend/ girlfriend say i love you to you today?
Don’t have one.
Did you sleep alone last night?
All the time.
Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
No, but I laugh at their efforts. So mean, I know…
Could you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
Awks when they are female…
Waiting for something?
Nope.
Wouldn’t it be kinda annoying to have to share a bed every night?
No I wouldn’t mind. ;D
Don’t you just love waking up to good morning texts?
Yes, if I ever get one. (:
Has anyone called you perfect before?
No.
Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Yeah, kinda…
Does anyone have strong feelings for you?
Not that I am aware of, and I don’t think so.
Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
Nope.
Do you get upset over the opposite sex easily?
Kinda yeah..
Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
Nope.
Have you ever made out with someone you weren’t dating?
Never dated, and never made out. ;D
What’s something that can always make you feel better?
 Hugs.
Would you be shocked if the last person you kissed text messaged you?
Yes…
Who knows your biggest secrets?
Don’t really have any big secrets.
Do you have more or less than five real best friends?
Less is more. ;)

Michelle x

2 comments: