Sunday 6 May 2012

Update: STOP SPENDING.

Okay, haven't updated in a while, I admit. I have been quite busy, but I will be getting back with more posts...no promises though. ♥

So starting from Saturday, I went to Chinese school. This was actually my first lesson since this term since I couldn't go last week, since I had a badminton competition with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ). ♥

Chinese school was alright. Changed classrooms, nothing new. Went shopping afterwards though. And yes, I really should stop buying crap. I'm going to TRY and stop buying stuff for about 2 months and see how I go. Besides food though. Love that stuff. ♥

Since I'm a member in Priceline, which is freeeeee to join, I got some vouchers in the mail. You get one every term if you get over 100 points. (: So I went to use some of my vouchers. (:

Ran out of makeup remover so went and got more. And there was a voucher for this hairspray, but even if I don't use it much, I still got it. (: I also went to Chemist Warehouse, since it's much much much cheaper there, and got lip balm, moisturiser and these nail stickers that were on half price.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser for combination skin
Simple Eye Make-up remover
NIVEA Essential Care Lipbalm
Sally Hansen SALON effects Real Nail Polish Strips in '350 Misbehaved' 
So today, had tennis training in the morning which was pretty good. (: The weather was alright, I kinda miss summer, but enjoying the sunshine right now. ♥ Love the sun. Wish I could hug it, but then I would burn to ashes. ♥

Went to a restaurant for lunch, but didn't take photos, sorry. Also got a pair of black over the knee socks. Ohmygod, love them so much. ♥ Going to get a lotta wear outta those babies. ♥

Loreal PARIS Elnett Satin Hairspray Normal Strength
Over the Knee HI socks. ♥
There's this history assignment on which you have to interview a migrant woman, and I actually interviewed my mum. We do this in pairs, but we happened to choose my mum. No idea why. Lol. So filmed it and everything and have to edit it soon. Also have a crapload of homework - maths, japanese, science, and english work to do. Not to mention tutoring and Chinese school homework. Oh the life of a student. HAHA, that makes me imagine what I would say when I'm older, HAHA.

Anyhoo, that was kinda random at the end, but thanks for reading! Shall definitely make an effort to post more. ♥

Love,
Michelle x

3 comments: