Wednesday 23 May 2012

Update: Sydney Jewish Museum Visit && Caesar Salad

So yesterday, went to the Sydney Jewish Museum for History Elective as an excursion for half the day. We had our normal classes in the morning and left around lunch time to go to the museum. We're studying the Holocaust right now, so that's why we went. (:

GREEN TRAFFIC LIGHT. ;D GO! Thanks to Julia for taking the photo. (: 
Anyhoo, it was really interesting and puts all our worries and things into perspective. We got to meet a hidden child survivor which was truly a rare opportunity and probably a memory I would never forget. It was a truly amazing story to listen to, and to imagine it in our heads...

To get back home, I took a train at the Museum station, and that was the first time I've ever been there. It's an old station and when I first went inside, it was so prettyyyyy. It looked like it came out of a Narnia movie or Harry Potter, or somethinggg. Took photos but there are people in it, please ignore them and look at the beauty of the station. ♥

Sorry about the man, nearly had everyone cleared, just that man happened to pose...

And the people...BUT. Look at the archway? LOL
Moving on, today, had a pretty average day. More work and more studying needed. Right now, procrastinating. T.T My gosh, I'm going to fail my exams...

Had caesar salad for lunch and also a sausage roll which I forgot to take a photo of since I ate it. Lol.

LOOK AT THE AWKWARD SAUCE ANGLE. HAHA. Wanted to include that though. (:
Anyways, should wrap this post up. I want to write about Uni next - just writing this here so I won't forget to make a post on it, considering how much work I have to do. But yeah. ;D

Sorry, for this ranty post, thanks for reading.

Love,
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. You've been studying so hard lately, you won't fail at all! D: Homg eating so healthy~ Yum 8)

    ReplyDelete