Thursday 10 May 2012

Update: Studded Shorts and Study Session

Last night ( on Wednesday night ) decided to finally begin studding some of my clothing. But since I didn't really have a design in mind, I went on Google images to help me have some inspiration. (: Anyhoo, only managed to stud my denim shorts. Studded the back pocket and used a pair of scissors to bend the back to hold it in.

Before :


After:





Anyhoo, today, had badminton training nice and early in the morning. It was really fun, and hilarious. Played a lot of Fruit Ninja as well. In PD, had to present a presentation on depression which wasn't that bad, just really nerve-racking. And the fact that everyone seemed like they were going to fall asleep, did not help. Just saying, lol.

After school, had a mini study session at Westfield with Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) . We actually got some work done since we promised we wouldn't play fruit ninja, or play on our phones. But I can't play on my phone anyways, so no problems there. ;D

Bought Boost Juice - I got Mini-me Mango, and also bought some Popcorn Chicken from KFC. Which was really good. ♥ So just wrote some notes and stuff for half yearly exams which are coming soon.

Boost + Maths = ♥


Boost + Maths + POPCORN CHICKEN = ♥ ♥ 

POPCORN CHICKEN = ♥ ♥ ♥
Also want to share this video. I'll leave your reactions to you.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp3fM8o97kGeTnzsV 

Anyhoo, have to finish my Matrix homework now, and also some of my other school work. Will update again soon.

Thanks for reading!

Michelle x

2 comments: