Wednesday 1 August 2012

Update: 3 Reasons Why Today Was a Good Day

1. Started the day off with nice food - meat pie. ;D Even better with tomato sauce. (: Can't live without that. ♥

^-^
2. Had a super filling lunch. ;D Sausage roll and caesar salad. (: I think I've blogged about this 'combo' before. :P

That's my commerce work in the background. ;P 
3. LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL! ;D


YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAY! 
It looks so beautiful, wearing it now even though I'm in my PJ's. Yeah, I'm weird. (:

Oh and sorry for lack of outfit of the days sort of posts, have been wearing the same jacket each weekend, it's just so easy to pair with, so haven't really been wearing anything else. Hopefully I'll have more interesting outfits soon, if the weather warms up even more. ;)

Thanks for reading!

Michelle ♥

2 comments: