Saturday 30 June 2012

Update: Obsession with Hats && New Jackets

So today, woke up kinda early for a Saturday, but just stayed in bed for an hour playing 'Pocket Planes' and 'Tiny Tower' on my iPod til I got up. (: It was pretty fun, just lying there. I could see the sun coming up through the curtains. Made my day.

Anyhoo, changed and went out to go grocery shopping with my family. Also grabbed some items.

I was looking for really sheer leggings/stockings or whatever you call them. :P Just got a cheap one from Woolies for half the price you would get at a retail store. It's probably going to rip soon, but ah wells.


I have a new found obsession with hats. Firstly I was obsessed with beanies, and really desperately wanted a black one. Got one and so happy with it. After that one dies I'm getting a thicker one that's not so floppy. ;) That's what she said. Anyhoo, today, I wore a hat I had for some time but only wore once which is featured in my post : http://ilikestarryskies.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/michelles-style-300612.html. Honestly, I have this temptation to take that post down because the outfit is just so boring and I don't like it that much. ;P

Oh and then today, found a $5 hat at Jayjays in the sale section. So happy with it. It's this wide brimmed black fedora hat with this ribbon bow thing. It's so nice. (: And it would help with keeping the sun outta my face AND keep my hair down when it's windy. It's winter here, but it's still amazingly sunny but chilly. :P If that makes any sense at all.

Was originally $29.99. ;D Good bargain. :D
It feels weird when I'm not wearing a hat, but yeah. (: Really into hats at the moment.

ALSO, I was eyeing a Varsity jacket in Kmart for a really long time, which is red and blue schemed. And it sold out in a week. And the price was pretty good - $19. And when it sold out, it made me sad, so I gave up finding another one, til my mum found one last week. And she took me to the store this week and BAM. There it was. So this time definitely bought it, because second chances are hard to come by. ;) Convinced my sister also to get one, but she didn't like the colour red so she got a grey and black schemed one. Personally I reckon the red and blue looks nicer. ;) I AM GOING TO PERSONALISE IT. ;D ♥

Anyhoo, not much to say, oh and sorry for not taking a picture with the jacket, forgot to. ):

Planning to go to DFO with my mum and Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) tomorrow to go shopping together. Initially, we planned that Julia would come over like last week ( post here : http://ilikestarryskies.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/update-lord-of-rings-ft-julia-homemade.html ) to finish off the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy. But then changed plans just a couple of hours ago.

Oh, and it's finally the holidays! I'm so glad, means I can do a lot more things that I couldn't do when I had school because it was way to stressful to cram in all the stuff I would like to do.

And one of them is to blog more. It feels so nice to blog fully again, and that would explain my rambling. I should shut up now. (:

Thanks for reading!
Michelle x

1 comment: