Friday 19 October 2012

Birthday Wishlist 2012 | Edition #1 - Jewellery



Birthday is in about a month's time, so thought I'd do a wishlist. THIS IS ALL JEWELLERY HAHAHA. Maybe I'll make this the first edition or something and add onto it, lolz. Basically these are all from Colette, Diva, Sportsgirl, just random images that I thought were nice and I wanted hehe.

L-R CLOCKWISE:
Gold cross cut out ring | wings ring | pyramid cut out ring | thick gold chain necklace | turquoise skull bracelet | fashion ring? | wings ring ( prefer this over the silver one actually) | two spiked bracelets

Anyhoo, maybe I'll do a last edition later on all the crap I missed out. :p

Michelle x

3 comments:

  1. I...can't quite get these for you...1. I don't know where 2. AWKS WALKING INTO JEWELLERY SHOP ALONE T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wasn't asking you to, since you've already got me something, thanks though (: x

      Delete
    2. Doesn't...hurt to get you a second present...^^""

      Delete