Thursday 4 October 2012

Superman.


Do you have anything interesting planned for the next week?
- SCHOOL. D;
Who was the last person to text you? Do you know when that person’s birthday is?
- Jess, and it’s on the 26th of Nov.
What were you doing 4 hours ago?
- 8.30am; Sleeping.
Is there a certain song that you can’t stop listening to atm?
- Skinny Love – Birdy. But the one by Bella Ferraro on XFactorAustralia is better. (:
Tell me 3 things that your friends don’t know about you.
- I’m superstitious.
- I’m scared of ghosts.
- I can’t watch horror movies.
What is something that people often give to you as a gift?
- Ummm…notebooks and stationary, it’s so annoying.
Do you tend to hold on to a lot of stuff you don’t need, just because it has sentimental value?
- Yes, I’m such a hoarder.
Which would you prefer to receive as a gift - flowers or chocolate?
- I wouldn’t have a preference, both are equally nice.
When did you last take a shower/bath? Do you wash your hair every time?
- Took a shower yesterday night, and depends how I feel. Usually yes.
Would you prefer to be somewhere else right now?
- The beach.
Will you be going out tonight, or staying in?
- Staying in.
If you were heartbroken, who would help you pick up the pieces?
- Mum I guess. Or maybe Dad.
Apparently, it’s very common to crave chocolate around the ‘time of the month’; do you ever get that craving?
- Nope.
Did you sleep well last night?
- Pretty well. BUT, then my sister and my mum screamed at me, and I woke up. Such nice people, I know.
Is your bedroom big enough for you?
- I guess so.
Is anyone flirting with you?
- Don’t think so.
Have you ever felt pressure to do anything you didn’t want to, like smoking, drinking, or losing your virginity, before you were ready for it? If so, how did you deal with that?
- Not like that, but other things that aren’t that BIG. I usually deal with it, by sticking with my opinion, and in my mind I’ll lay out the pros and cons and evaluate. Then I might change my mind, hehe.
Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? Why/why not?
- Kind of. Because I make decisions others won’t.
Have you ever seen your father cry?
- OMG. HAHA, yes!
How would your parents react if you got pregnant?
- Unlikely, but probably extremely shocked and probably angry that I didn’t listen to them.
Do you/did you keep to your school’s uniform/dress code?
- Kind of, they’re quite strict.
What was the highlight of your winter?
- I don’t know!
Are you confused about anything atm? Is there anything bothering you? Or, is everything good?
- No. This is so insignificant, but I’m kind of confused as to what I’m supposed to study for Elective History and English. ):< Grrr. Otherwise, life is good. (:
If you say ‘I’ve had enough’ or ‘I’m done’, do you always mean it?
- Not always, but sometimes.
Who was the last person that invited you to their house?
- Oh wow, haven’t been to someone’s house in a couple of months.
Have your parents ever told you about any alternative names they considered for you, or the name they would have chosen, if you’d turned out to be a boy?
- Nope, because they decided AFTER I was born, strangely enough.
Have you ever had to make an emergency phone call?
- I have.
What language do you like the sound of?
- HAHA, umm, French or Mandarin I guess.
Think about the last guy, outside of family, that you had a conversation with. Do you find him sexy?
- HAHA, uhmm…
What’s the most attractive physical feature of the person you love/like?
- Not sure if I like someone.  
Do you consider yourself to be a strong person? Why/why not?
- Kind of. Physically -> come on Julia, I squeezed your cream out that it shot out like Superman. And emotionally, I’ve been through a lot. (:
Do you think you look good naked?
- No. HAHA
What are you doing tomorrow?
- Sat; shopping. (:

1 comment:

  1. Homg...can you put spaces between these? Was so hard to read >< But still read it all ofc :3 ^_^ Homg, you can't watch horror movies??

    ReplyDelete