Thursday 4 October 2012

Hot and Steamy


What do you look like right now?
Horrible. Bed hair in a bun, PJ’s and workout shorts. Oh and this luck charm necklace that costed a fortune. The weather is hot.  

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
About 2 days ago, she Facebooked me. (: 

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm.

Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now?
I think Woolies, since I can’t be stuffed paying more than I need to things other won’t see. ;) 

Where did you sleep last night?
On my bed.

Do you secretly like anyone?
Hm…I’m not sure, perhaps.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
I can’t remember, I laugh a lot.

Anything annoying you right now?
The fact I’m procrastinating.   

Is there any emotion you’re trying to avoid right now?
Uhhhh.

Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
Hm…probably. I’m an embarrassing person.  

Are you excited for summer?
HELL YEAH.

Do you like/love someone?
Probably. But I don’t know myself.

Do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
Course not! Don’t remember if I hate anyone.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes.

Have you held hands with anyone in the past 48 hours?
Nope.

What are your plans for this weekend?
Shopping, tennis maybe movies.  

Ever been to a bonfire party?
Nope.  

Have you ever been on a horse?
Course.

If you could teleport, where would you go?
Right now, I would go to the beach. After I change of course.

What is your favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant?
Um, I’m not sure… 

What is your favorite fruit?
No discrimination, I love them all.

Were you a 80’s or a 90’s child?
90’s.

What time do you usually fall asleep?
Right now, my sleeping pattern is so screwed haha. Around 11-12.

When was the last time you went to the mall?
Monday I think.

Does a mango smoothie sound good to you now?
Oh yes, it’s so hot here.

How many of the harry potter books have you read?
All.

Who else in your house is awake right now?
Everyone. EXCEPT, for my cat.

Are caterpillars more cute or disgusting? 
Disgusting.

Would you rather receive roses or sunflowers?
Roses.

Are you going to take more surveys?
Perhaps. I really don’t feel like studying. -.-

Is your dad bald?
Nope. Head full of hair.

Is your local weather a bit on the bi-polar side, or is it fairly predictable? 
Bi-polar. Australian weather is crazy during transitional months. Today’s like 34 degrees, tomorrow will only be 20. O.o

How long was your last phone conversation you had?
5 minutes, with the manager.

What smiley face do you use most?
(: and ;P

Does crying actually make you feel better?
Sometimes.

Are you happy?
Yep, most things are working out great!

What’s the last thing you drank?
Water.

Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I wouldn’t know, but I’d like to know.

How long do you have until your birthday?
ONE MONTH.

Do you know anyone who has been arrested?
Nope.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you don't look horrible D: You never do :3 ONE MONTH UNTIL YOUR BDAY =D =D =D and what are yuo talking about? Ofc someone has feelings for you ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which question are you referring to?

      Delete
    2. the horrible one- the first
      birthday...ofc birthday XD
      and last one- third last :P

      Delete
    3. first - oh you wouldn't want to know
      last - i misread sorry, thought you asked who are you talking about? haha.

      michelle x

      Delete
    4. Yes I would!! Michelle always pwettyyy~

      Delete