Thursday 25 October 2012

Clutch Essentials for Formal/Prom

Yesterday was formal and was such a blast ! Amazing night. Since I didn't have time to do this yesterday I thought I'd do a post on clutch essentials etc. (:

This was my clutch that I had that night (:





Makeup:
1. Lip Balm - NIVEA Essential Care
Self explanatory. 

2. Concealer - REVLON Colorstay Blemish Concealer 
Just in case you need covering up when something slips. 

3. Powder - MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Powder
To help control oils. 

4. Your lip products that night - TONYMOLY Water Jelly Tint & Bloom Lipgloss in Kissable
To apply after eating. 

5. Eyelash glue - glameyes 
Just in case it starts to come off during the night - especially during dancing and sweating lol. 



Misc. necessities: 

1. Perfume - DAISY by Marc Jacobs

2. Eyedrops
I usually get super red eyes under lighting and generally when the night gets late, so I like to bring eyedrops just in case. 

3. Hollywood tape/Dress tape
To hold your dress in place and to stop 'mishaps' from happening. ;) If you know what I mean. 

4. Blotting Tissues - Body Shop ones
I personally have to carry these everywhere - they are so convenient. 

5. Cotton swabs 
To clean up something if it smudges. 

6. Panadol/medicine

7. Liners/pads
You just never know. ;) 

8. Bobby pins
If your hair do (if any) needs back up. 



Basic Necessities: 

1. Camera
Obviously to record everything from the night - keep dem memories. ;) 

2. Cash/extra money
Emergencies only. ;) 

3. Phone

4. Keys 

That's about it, hope you enjoyed and this helped. (:

Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. "Lip balm- self explanatory" errr...not rly ^^""" LOL :P

    ReplyDelete