Saturday 6 October 2012

Black and White.


Do you like it when people call you babe?
Yeah, quite.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.

Do your friends usually come to you with problems?
Some do, people don’t really listen to my advice, I don’t think.

Is it easy to make you cry?
I’m an emotional person, what can I say?

Do you pass out at the sight of blood?
No.

Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
Yeah.

Could you date someone taller than you?
Yes, I’d prefer it if they were much taller than me. MUCH MUCH taller. 

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
It’s annoying and frustrating.

The last person you texted says they want you to be theirs, you say?
Julia; I’m all yours babe. ;)

Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone of your friends?
Maybe not in the same bed, but in a tight area; tent. ;)

Are you happier now than you were 5 months ago?
Maybe happier now, yeah.

Whose bed were you last on?
Mine.

Do you like to cuddle?
Very much so.

How was your birthday this year?
Haven’t had it yet!

Do you want to see someone this very minute?
Hmm…

You find out your friend is having a kid with someone you don’t like, you say?
Ummmm…cool!

Have you ever gotten a text from someone and you have no idea how they got your number?
Hmm…maybe once.

Are you in a good mood?
Reasonably, but I HAVEN’T DONE MY SHORT STORY. AHH.

When was the last time something bothered you?
Right now, my short story, I can’t think of an intro. Grr.

Who was the first male you talked to today?
My dad.

Do you think your parents are strict?
Kind of, in fact, my mum is more strict than my dad, haha.

Do you honestly trust anyone with everything?
Sometimes, yeah.

Except family, who were you in the car with last?
I don’t think I’ve travelled in someone else’s car in a long long time.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
LOOOOONNNGGGG. That’s what she said.

When was the last time you smiled?
I smile at stupid things, so about half an hour ago. Actually now, since I’m thinking about why I smiled and now I think it’s funny.

Do you check your texts right away when you receive them?
Yeah, if my phone is near me.

Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
I like both.

Are you taller than 5’5”?
No.

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
In a text.

Are you a mean person?
I can if I want to be.

Would you like to punch anyone?
If it had a reason.

What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
MOVIES!

Would you consider yourself tall?
I’m average.

Have you ever had someone pick you up off the ground and carry you?
When I was like 4.

Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
Strangers.

Who is your last text from?
Julia.

Are you easily amused?
Yes. I laugh at walking birds.

Were you happy when you woke up?
Pretty, but pissed I couldn’t sleep more; stupid reason HAHA.

When’s the last time you cried?
Can’t rememberrr.

Do you want to fix things with anybody?
Nah.

Are you wearing Chapstick?
Nope.

Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Kind offffffffffffffffffffffff

Are your lips chapped at the moment?
Nope, nice and soft. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And the hanging toilet paper ;) x

      Delete
    2. Homg Jules is backkk =D And homg...I remember that...You guys even found it in the morning =="""" AND TOOK A PICTURE OF IT but that's just cos you guys are cool like that ;D

      Delete