Friday 19 October 2012

DREAMS.


What time did you go to bed last night?
- Around 10 or 11 I think.

What time did you get up this morning?
- About 9ish.

Is there anything bothering you? Are you worried about anything?
- Elective history exam – have not studied my extended response. >:(

Are you currently attracted to someone?
- Nope.

What colour was the last mug you drank out of?
- Hm, black with white writing.

What was the last thing you put in the bin?
- Tissue.

Do you/did you know any of your teachers’ first names in school?
- Well…I think it’s like this childish thing where everyone asks what the teacher’s name is and make a big thing about it. Nowadays, I have no idea.

Look in your phone’s contacts list, and find the first person listed under ‘G’ and the first person listed under ‘R’. Who are these two people, and how do you know them?
- Gordon and Richard. Funny how they’re both guys. Anyways, I know both from primary. (:

So tell me a little bit more about G and R. How old are they? Do they know each other? And if so, do they get along?
- They are the same age; 15. And yes they do, we were all in the same class. Uhmm…funny story, they fought over the same girl for a farewell party, MUAHAHAHA.

Are you attracted to the last male you talked to?
- My dentist. He’s married and I’d be really worried if I was.

Look in your phone’s contacts, and find the first person listed under ‘C’ and the first person listed under ‘L’. How would you react you found out these people were going out?
- Catherine and Lily. Wait, you guys are les?

List 5 girls, and 5 guys, at random.

I’ll name the first people from my Facebook chat.
Girls:
1.    Eileen
2.    Julia
3.    Alex
4.    Jess
5.    Jen
Boys:
6.    Jerry
7.    Oliver
8.    Wilson
9.    Daniel
10.  Aditya

How would these couplings work out?:

5 and 8? – Jen and Wilson; Omg. WTH. Well…uhmm if they knew each other perhaps.

3 and 9? – Alex and Daniel; maybe. ….or not.

1 and 7? – Eileen and Oliver; ooooo, actually no.

2 and 6? – Julia and Jerry; man there is so much fate happening right now, that you guys turned up to be together. Julia; it’s a good thing. :p

4 and 10? – Jess and Aditya; oh that’s cool.

Do you generally look nice in photos?
- No, not really. DERP.

Do you like all of the songs on your iPod, or are there some that you always skip?
- There’s always some that I skip; ie. Kpop, etc.

What colour eye shadow do you wear the most?
- If I did, it’d be gold or champayne.

When was the last time you were nervous? What was the reason?
- Dentist appointment today. Because he’s touching ma teeth!

Have you ever been in any school plays? Which? And what character did you play?
- Drama Day every year in highschool, but this year was the last, thank god.

What time of day do you like best - morning, afternoon or evening?
- Afternoon.

When did you last eat cake? What type of cake was it?
- TODAY. FOR ONCE. SO HAPPY. Had a taro swiss roll.

Do you have any kind of sign on your bedroom door?
- Not signs, but I drew and painted some stuff and stuck it on the door.

When did you last meet or talk to someone new? What did you talk to them about?
- Alex, which was quite a while ago. We talked about Perth, lol.

Do you have to deal with a lot of unwanted attention from the opposite sex?
- Nope, I never get any attention from guys, or very rarely. :p

What was the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
- Brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Do you prefer hanging out with just one person, or with a group of friends?
- Group.

Can you remember who your closest friend was when you were 11? Do you still speak to that person? If not, why not?
- Ashly, kind of. And I think I’ve gotten this question before; might’ve done this tag before, haha.

Have you ever had a dream about the last person you texted? What happened?
- Nope…not…..yet. ;)

Have you experienced anything in your past that you find difficult to talk about? (You don’t have to be specific about it, just say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ if you like.)
- Yep. The time I was struggling with my panic attacks. I’m so proud of myself of pulling out of it. But talking about it makes me sick and thinking about it, triggers it a bit.

What is something you do every day, that makes you happy?
- Sleep. I can’t believe I said that but yes.

If your friends didn’t get on with your boyfriend/girlfriend, would you end the relationship?
- No, but if it gets to a point it’s actually something about him, I’d consider it. Friends are more important in my opinion.

Have you ever felt discouraged from something you liked, or had an interest in, because other people didn’t like it, or didn’t seem interested in it?
- Yep. My taste in fashion is slightly….mmm. and my parents are like -.-

Do you ever wonder what the world will be like in the distant future, when you’re long gone?
- Yes.

Can you remember any of your dreams from the past week?
- I think so. Something about shooting and people chasing after me because my family was cooking meth. Actually that was last night. I’ll do a post on it LOL. I just remember ahaha.

Outside of family, who is the person you’re most likely to go to for advice about something?
- My friends x

Which person of the same sex knows the most about you?
- Julia I think? If she’s been listening to my rants everyday ;)

Which person of the opposite sex knows the most about you?
- My dad.

Do you like M&M’s?
- Chocolate not peanut.

Are you a secretive person?
- Hm…not sure.

Have you ever held hands with the last person you texted?
- Nope. Hugged them yes.

Are you okay? Be honest. If not, why not?
- I’m okay yes, not great, but okay, EXAMS WHYYYYY.


No comments:

Post a Comment