Saturday 6 October 2012

Michelle's Style | 06.10.12



striped jumper - hipster | shorts - from a close friend | bracelets - sportgirl, DOLLY magazine, jayjays | socks - woolies | converses  - spray painted black 
Haven't done one of these posts in a whileeee.

Today's weather was quite cool compared to the recent heatwave, and bit of a shower. So I wore this striped sweater that I bought really recently, it is so comfy and I love it so much. Because I was quite warm in my jumper I didn't want to wear jeans, so I just threw on these shorts that I didn't know I had. They're from my close friend's sister and she gave me a whole lot of clothes about 2 years ago. These shorts are just the standard frayed distressed shorts.

I recently spray painted my converses black because I was so over the blue colour. The paint keeps coming off though >:( grr. So had to add some water repellent thing on it, hope it works!

Super comfy outfit today, nothing much. I want to do a post on three ways to style this jumper, what do you think?

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

4 comments:

  1. Sho pretty you :3 Btw, who takes these pics for you? ^^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guide my sister on how to take them, then I make her stand and take it. Essentially, she's my tripod HAHA ;D x

      Delete