Wednesday 3 August 2011

Update No. 41 - :O

Wow. I haven't updated/blogged for about 5 days. :O That must be some record or something. :O I should do some more blogging. I'll post more tomorrow but this is what I have been doing. I haven't blogged much lately since there really isn't much to talk about in terms of what I do at school. Lol.

So today I had badminton training in the morning which was fun. (: Julia showed me this really fast rap song that I really like. The Busta Rhymes by Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne (: It's really funny at how they can speak so fast. Like the end of an advertisement by the government. Lol. And Julia ( xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com ) posted this post about a girl who can speak the fastest verse in the song which I think is legendary ;)

Link is here: http://xxjuliaxx.blogspot.com/2011/08/wednesday-3rd-august.html

Uhm..for lunch, I had this salami sandwich with lettuce, and avocado. By the way, what is salami made out of? I've always wondered. :/

Well nothing much to say but listen to that rap if you haven't already ;)

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. She is hell good! And I don't know what salami is made of, haha - I just eat it cause it's nice meat. =P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmm...I'll never get that. :P What she gets in 2 days is what I get in 10 years ;) Get it? :P And I need to search that up. :P xx

    ReplyDelete