Monday 27 February 2012

Tag: Get To Know Me!

Got tagged by Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and have no idea what the title of this tag is, but I tag you, and leave a comment ! (:

1. The difference between your personal life and your internet life.
- Do I even have a life? Just kidding. But wait, seriously. 
2. Two not so basic facts about you.
- I don't like horror films but don't mind gruesome stuff. 
- I didn't dye my hair. 
3. What are some things you have trouble doing?
- Homework 
- Multi tasking 
4. Number 4 flew off.
5. What`s currently on your mind.
- This tag and how I'm going to answer these questions. :P 
6. Who are the last three people you had a crush on, and how long did they last?
- This guy that was really nice, and still is but that only lasted for about a month the most. 
- The second guy, is someone I've grown distant from now, probably due to study and other issues, and that only lasted for about 2-3 months. 
- And now I'm just neutral, got no feelings for anyone. ;) It's a good feeling. Hehe. 
7. Things that make you happy.
- Shopping. 
- Catching up with friends. 
- When I make people laugh, or be happy. 
- When I'm in a good and deep conversation and everything's rolling well. 
8. Ten things you like about your significant other. (or crush)
- Don't have a crush at the moment, so can't really answer this. ):
9. Four things you wish you could say but might never.
- Worry about your own life before you try to change mine. 
- Die you f**king piece of s**t! 
- You gotta do what you gotta do. 
- Get yo' s**t together, man. 
10. What are some things you hate that people do?
I'm guessing this is relating to pet peeves. They would be : 
- People who love to rub in a mistake you've made. 
- People who HAVE to know what's going on. A.k.a. nosy people. Get yo' s**t together, man. 
11. Do you dream often? Describe one of your dreams.
- Mostly yes. A short one I can describe is where I lost all my teeth and they wouldn't stick back on, and since they weren't baby teeth, I couldn't grow new ones. </3 
12. How do you feel about making friends over the internet?
- I think it’s completely fine but just know the difference between pedophile and friend. ;) 
13. Three favorite words.
- Derp, yo', and oink. 
14. What gives you everyday inspiration?
- Quotes. (: 
15. Do you believe teenagers can fall in love?
- Didn't know that was a 'superstition' or something you 'believe in'. :P
16. How has your school life been throughout the years?
- From high school: Year 7 was a new start, Year 8 was growing roots, Year 9 was really fun and Year 10 is hard. 
17. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any?
- Yep, but when I grow up, I'mma get a dog. To protect me, yo'. ;P 
18. Describe your favorite place in the world.
- Don't have one. ;) 
19. Is it easy for you to trust others?
- No, I think they'll have to earn my trust. (: 
20. Do you have any daily routines? Describe them.
- Don't think so. 
21. Movies that make you cry.
- 'War Horse'. 
22. Your favorite movies.
- Usually changes from time to time. So don't have one. 
23. Six things in your room that you love.
- iPod
- Lonsdale bag
- my lanterns
- my hair straightner
- my computer
- my Typo pens. ;) 
24. Post your Tumblr crushes.
- Uhh...
25. Things you do on a rainy day.
- Sulk. 
26. Draw something and post a picture.
- Oh gosh, I have a relatively recent one that I posted before.
27. What are features you get complimented on a lot?
- Hair. 
28. Something you would like to change about yourself.
- Much more confident with myself. 
- Stop taking things so seriously. 
- Stop making a fuss over little things. 
- Listen to people advice without feeling offended.
29. One thing you would like to change about your life.
- Dunno. 
30. A recent photo of yourself.
- Can't be bothered. ;P 

I tag you, so do it. Make sure you link me though. ;D
Michelle x


2 comments: