Tuesday 21 February 2012

Update: What's in My Beauty Bag?

Haven't blogged for a while, and I'm running out of things to blog about, since my life has been really inactive. But since saw this going around blogs and Youtube, decided to do another beauty-related post about what is in my make up bag.

I carry this around even if I'm not wearing any, just for that comfort. I know, girls are strange, haha!

Anyways, this is my bag:

And this is all the junk in it :


So I'll go through everything I have in it, since you can't really see the stuff in the bottom.
Firstly, there's my mirror which I got a long time ago from Sportsgirl :

Sportsgirl Mirror
Another item I got from Sportsgirl that I carry in my bag is their Kabuki Brush. Don't like this, and it's broken, just still usable. Waiting to get another one that would fit in that bag. (:

Sports girl Kabuki Brush
Wisp in Peppermint. Bought these last year but never got the chance to use them, so just carrying it around now. They taste so minty, haha! :
Colgate Wisp Brushes 
Victoria's Secret lipglosses in Candy Baby and Slice of Heaven which were both given to me from Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ), and thank you so much for them! They are really good, highly recommend them :

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Glosses 
Also have my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder which I bought really recently. Post is here : http://ilikestarryskies.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/update-quarantine-2-terminal.html
I've only used it once, and it's really good! (: Glad I bought it.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
I also carry an extra lipbalm just incase I forget to take one in my pocket. Just opened this one after about a year. Don't think you can get this in Australia though. Julia also gave me this since I gave her one in another flavour, she's so generous! <3 Love that girl. (:

Lip Ice in Strawberry
Also carry this around for the sake of carrying it. A Rimmel Eyeliner in Sable Brown. I've nearly finished it, it's so short and chubby!

Haha, and tattered. Rimmel London Soft Kajal Kohl Eyeliner
I have no idea why I carry this around, but guess I have no room to put it anywhere else. It's a sample of the Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black.

Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lastly, I have my small free sample of the perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Love this thing. Want to get the bottle but it's way too expensive.

Daisy fragrance by Marc Jacobs

3 comments: