Friday 10 February 2012

Update: My Top 10 Beauty Essentials

I've been thinking of changing my blog and relating it to beauty and stuff since I'm finding myself running out of stuff to post about. I'll still update but I'm going to add beauty/girl stuff on it, to make it more interesting. It's been a bit bland, lately. :P

So I guess this is just partially beauty related. (:

This are usually the things I can't leave the house without besides my mobile, money and keys. (:

1. Hand Sanitizer
Since I'm such a hygiene-freak, I have to carry this around, since I never know if there's a tap. :O


2. Tissues
Self explanatory, and my friends always needs some. Haha!



3. Lip Balm/Chapstick
I have heaps of these, and they are so good to moisturise your lips when they are dry for fresh lips all year round!


4. Blotting Tissues/Paper
I have oily skin, so these are really convenient. (:


5. Small bottle of perfume/deodourant
Just 'cause you never know when you're going to smell bad. ;)

Daisy by Marc Jacobs - and no, it's not empty, lol!
6. Pads
Well, being female, you never know when it's going to be 'that time of the month'. ;)


7. QV Cream/Moisturiser
I have eczema in some areas, so need this to keep from itching through the day. Really recommend it! (;


8. Breath mints/Gum
'Cause you never know when yo' breath stinks. Better to be on the safe side, then to have the other person smelling yo' garlic breath! ;D

Trident Layers, and Rio Mints. 

9. A Pocket mirror
To check yo'self out. ;)


10. Hair ties & Bobby Pins
Want to get that hair out of your face. (:



What are your top 10 beauty essentials? Leave a comment! (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment