Saturday 4 February 2012

Update: Personal Issues

This is just about my personal health and I just thought it'll be a good idea just to randomly write about this on blog. You don't have to read this obviously.

Basically, when I started having anxiety issues in the middle of last year, my appetite has been getting smaller and smaller, and naturally, I'm getting thinner, which isn't something I want. I mean, for most girls, it is, but I was at a stage where I didn't really have a negative thought on my body.

So recently, just realised that I was getting way too thin, though I didn't really pay attention to it before, so now I'm planning to eat a whole lot more.

I only started to take note of the change, when my family friends, and parents started commenting on how thin I was getting, which made me self-conscious, and when I go clothes shopping and try on clothes, I realise exactly how thin I was getting. So I don't want to become really thin, and I've decided to try and gain some weight. Strange to say that, since I don't know how heavy I am, but I guess this is getting somewhere.

Just had an urge to make a milkshake, haha! I will soon probably. After I figure out how to make one.

So yeah, short rant about my body.

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just wanted to tell you that I love chu. Ima gonna always be here if you need someone to talk to. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno why cannot upload comments so hopefully this one works ... Just wanted to say I love chu n Ima gonna be here if you ever need something. <3 Oh, and enjoy yo milkshake!

    ReplyDelete