Wednesday 29 February 2012

Favourites: February 2012

SONGS: 


'Look at Me Now' by Chris Brown ( ft. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne ). Back to this song since Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and I are practising for the talent quest. Perhaps in the future, when we get really good at it, and don't look stupid while rapping, we shall record ourselves and I might put it up on blog. (:


'When I'm Gone' by Eminem. I actually cried to this song once, just listening to it, makes me sad, but happy to hear his voice? Haha.


BOOKS: 


Just borrowed from the library a couple of days ago, and haven't read much, so can't say for this one, again.

MOVIE/VIDEO: 


Don't have one for this month, didn't really have time to enjoy movies or videos. D:

BEAUTY: 


My Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. (:


Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment