Saturday 11 February 2012

Update: GIRLFRIEND Mag!

Bought the GIRLFRIEND FEBRUARY ISSUE 2012, today, since I've been eyeing it for a couple of days. It came with Nail Foils/Stickers in two styles, zebra and leopard. Excited to try these out!

Emma Stone! <3
I went to TYPO to get a mug for my friend, who's birthday is coming soon, and since it was 2 for $10, I got one for myself as well, since I broke my last mug. </3 I also got two felt pens ( purple , blue ) and pink paperclips. (: Didn't take a photo of the mug and pens, but took a photo of the paperclips, lol!


Haven't got the time to watch the latest 'Pretty Little Liars' episode, since Monday! </3 But going to watch it after blogging, though I really should be practising flute. Ah well.

Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) and I are planning to watch a movie together some day. (:

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment