Wednesday 15 February 2012

Update: Gifts from Victoria's Secret

Today, had school and Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) gave me a bag from Victoria's Secret containing a fragrance scent, and an Urban Decay eyeliner. I actually didn't notice the latter til I got home. By the way, to Julia, I love the scent, so don't worry! <3 Thank you so so much! Though it was totally unnecessary. We aren't celebrating anything. ;)

Victoria's Secret 'Secret Charm' Fragrance and 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in 'Demolition'
Both products of which, I can't buy in Australia, 'cept for the bottle of fragrance which I can get at the airport if I'm leaving, which essentially, means it's not available here. ;P

Before I boarded the train today after school, had a chat with a friend I hadn't spoken to in a while, and she gave me a strange compliment:

Friend: Hey! You have really nice eyebrows.
Me: Huh? What?
F: Yeah! They're like the perfect shape...
F2: I agree, my eyebrows are .... *goes on about her eyebrows*
M: Umm, um, um thanks?

Guess, this has been yet the most strangest compliment I've ever received.

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

What's the strangest compliment you've ever received? Leave a comment. (:

2 comments:

  1. sadly, i have a sad life and i get none. but ur perfume is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, hi Alice. (: Thank you. (: x

    ReplyDelete