Saturday 25 February 2012

Update: Berry Eclipses!

This is an update for yesterday ( Saturday ) since I didn't have time to blog yesterday.

So I had Chinese school in the morning and in the afternoon, went to grab some stuff from Kmart, because I needed some working out clothes to wear, and Kmart was cheap. Hehe.

Bought a pair of flouro pink shorts which were $5 and they had 'LOVE nyc' on the front and


'Brooklyn' on the back.


Also got a coral tank top which was $6.


There was a grey cardigan which was $12, which I decided to get in the end since it was quite good quality.


Got a packet of Berry Eclipses which are so good! Thank you to Julia ( www.littlemisscrayons.wordpress.com ) for introducing these to me. And sorry for eating so many of yours. Finally got my own packet now.


Started maths coaching again, which is okay, since I got full marks in my maths test last time. I'm so happy, was in heaven for a day. Julia would know that. I've never gotten full marks in maths, ever. Til now.

Played 'Big Two' last night with my parents and sister. My mum somehow won EVERY.SINGLE.GAME. Humph.

Anyways, had tennis this morning ( Sunday ) and did some homework. About to go out for lunch and then work on my elective history assignment. I have a bad feeling about the latter. Haha!

I'll try to blog more often.

Thanks for reading,
Michelle x

4 comments:

  1. So. Smart. :P Yeah, the clothes look rly nice ^_^ I want an Eclipse though x.x jksjks XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. (: I'll shout you one later. (: <3 x

    ReplyDelete